Postponed – Meeting to discuss zoning change at Briarcliff, Clifton, and Biltmore

I received notice from Carl Westmoreland, the attorney representing the proposed Toll Brothers development at Briarcliff and Clifton, that the meetings regarding the zoning change for this property will be postponed until January. See attached letter.  LP-18-1235069 and Z-18-1235069_ Milledge Place

2 thoughts on “Postponed – Meeting to discuss zoning change at Briarcliff, Clifton, and Biltmore

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s